Successful install of tjener+LTSP

Hi all!

Yesterday I did a successful install of tjener+LTSP using the netinstall-image dated 28.nov kl 23.27

There were no errors reported after the install.

After adding MAC-address in LWAT, I booted a client (Acer L480)
From the bootmenu I selected the "Diskless workstation" option.
The boot hangs for 2-3 minutes at the message: "no or unsupported WMI interface", but then continues and finish the boot.

I log in, and start Icewasel, xchat, openoffice, celestia and inkscape, just to test :)

During the evening or night, the DHCP-server has stopped, and I'm not able to find out when or why.

OleA