Howto::Re: Diskless workstations : NFS common fails, no KDM and home area is not found and set to /

Dear Jan, dear list,

I think there were some announcements of a howto for disless clients.
But I can't remember that anybody had finished such manual. Being
subscribed to

 http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/LtspDisklessWorkstation

I just realised that this howto relates to Etch, so, please:

Everybody testing/running Diskless clients, help fixing this manual!

Thanks
Ralf.