edu-testing confusion

Hi,

the possibilities to distract us from releasing are endless. IMO one example
of this is the edu-squeeze-nolocal-netinst image, which shouldnt really be
tested by anyone (interested in the lenny release) at the moment, as it has
nothing to do with our current testing efforts, but instead targets debians
testing. Pretty nice confusing, eh?

So I've renamed CONF-edu-testing-nolocal-netinst.sh to
CONF-edu-squeeze-nolocal-netinst.sh again. Sadly, this aint enough:

src/build/CD-administrator$ rgrep edu-testing . |grep -v svn
./build.sh:  edu-testing*)
./CONF-edu-squeeze-nolocal-netinst.sh:export
TDIR=$TOPDIR/debmirror/builder_temp_dir/edu-testing-nolocal-net
inst
./CONF-edu-squeeze-nolocal-netinst.sh:export
OUT=$TDIR/CD/edu-testing-nolocal-netinst
./CONF-edu-squeeze-nolocal-netinst.sh:SUITE="edu-testing-nolocal-netinst"
./patch-debian-cd:  edu-testing*)

So, before cleaning this up, can we pretty pretty pretty please agree not to
use stable+testing but instead refer to codenames everywhere?

thanks,
	Holger