Re: Net-install (rsync 15.nov) installed with no install erroers

Hi Petter,

On Mittwoch, 18. November 2009, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > Added MAC-adr in lwat, and tried to boot a LTSP-diskless-workstation.
> > The workstation booted in a new an unfamiliar way, the "installer boot
> > menu"
> >
> > Where can I find information about this, or can someone on the list give
> > a brief description og the functionality?
>
> I do not believe it is documented yet.

There is a bit...

> This is the new PXE meny with installer and boot selection option. It
> should sho up on the skolelinux network.  Thin clients should still
> boot automatically as before on the thin client network without such
> PXE menu.

The documentation we have on this topic is here:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/Installation#Installationoverthenetwork.28PXE.29

Please take a look and add more information if significant stuff is missing.

Thanks,
	Holger