Re: Test install of main server

Oded Naveh skrev:
[Ole Anders Andreassen - Friday, November 20, 2009 1:13 AM]

The last days I 've done several test-installs of main-server that has
ended with GRUB error.

Is your /boot on a phisical volume or lvm?

This one I'm not quite sure of.  How do I check it?

When installing on real hardware I got 3 or 4 choices on how to do the
automatic partitioning. Here I have choosed automatic with LVM.

I assume you mean guided partitioning with LVM?
Have you tried using fully automatic partitioning?

I choose fully automatic partitioning, but in the next step I have to choose partitioning woth LVM.
When testing on vitualbox the part where I can select partitioning with LVM does not show up.

OleA

Odd.