Re: Your School's Tux on Openstreetmap: Browse Skolelinux schools on free world map

[Frank Weißer]
> Fine!
>
> But - although it's said we're at the north-sea-coast at 2050 -
> Oldenburg isn't in the Nationalpark Wattenmeer yet ;-)

No swimming lectures yet?

Do you have up-to-date coordinates?

> Serious? The info's should disappear after a (short) time or have a
> close-button.

Is it not enough to be able to click on the dialog to get it to go away?

Ralf, what about adding a permalink on the page, to make easier to
refer to subsections of the map?  Very nice map, btw. :)

Happy hacking,