Re: r59633 - in trunk/src/debian-edu-doc: debian documentation/audacity documentation/debian-edu-etch documentation/debian-edu-lenny documentation/rosegarden documentation/rosegarden/images

Hi,

On Dienstag, 17. November 2009, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I am curious about the similar translation stats for objects not using
> PO files - and how you generated such stats.

mkdir t
cd t
apt-get source debian-edu-doc
cd debian-edu-doc-*
make status

To your first question: I didnt mean to imply not using po files gives better
translation results. (I think it's obvious it doesn't (so I almost wonder why
I bother to reply to something which I believe is rhetoric..).) I ment, there
is more than enough to translate already and there is more than enough other
important work (like getting lenny out), so that I rather not spend my time
atm (with these discussions nor) with making images translatable with po
filesm, and rather recommend the current manual way of translating (those
few) images...

cheers,
	Holger