Fwd: [Gimp-user] GIMP T-shirt design contest

Hi there,

I dare forwarding this FOSS-friendly commercial,
as I remember discussions about a debian-edu T-Shirt.

Kindest regards.
Ralf
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

We are FreeWear.org, we print and sell T-shirts with FOSS designs
(Linux distros, desktops environments, etc) and donate to each
organization a percentage of each sold article. We usually sell via
website, but we can also be found in local FOSS-related events. We
also cover special orders, like commemorative t-shirts for events.

We just started up a contest to make a cool GIMP T-shirt. You are all
welcome to send your designs. Feel free to drop me any question you
have.

You can find the rules here: http://www.freewear.org/?contest=gimp

Regards,
Ismael