Re: Approaches for killing left-behind processes /Re: killer in the manual

Am Friday, 6. November 2009 schrieb José "L. Redrejo" Rodríguez:
> I've almost forgot it: using who instead of last, you don't have the
>  8 chars limit in the login names.

Dear José,

thank you for sharing your interesting script
(and supporting my approach this way).
It is charmingly short - thanks to the power of Gambas
(even more charming!).

I think I remember that it is not a big deal anymore to meet
the dependencies for running Gambas script - so I'd suggest
to add the package needed (gambas2-runtime?), as it won't be trivial
to tranlate your script to a shell [perl] script!?

Kind regards,
Ralf