Re: Thanks for all

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Montag, 2. November 2009, Kurt Gramlich wrote:
>> I thank all for coming and worrking together on our international
>> project.
>> My special thanks to the norwegian team for organizing this gathering.
>> Some bugs are fixed and a lot of information has been exchanged.
>> I learned again a lot from you!
>> Thank you all!
>
> +1 from me :-)
>

> Hope to see you again, whereever and rather sooner than later,
> I wish you have good times!

+1 from me. :)
Thanks everyone, I got a lot energy to continue the process to bring
skolelinux to Taiwan.

Special thanks to Klaus who took us to visit a school which was the
first school started to use skolelinux in the world. Had very nice
conversation with the school teacher and students. Really impressive.

-Andrew