Re: killer in the manual

[Ralf Gesellensetter]
> Given the current situation, there is nothing wrong with running
> killer once per night (when students should be sleeping). Just the
> hourly run caused bad trouble in our setting.

Any hope of anyone fixing killer any time soon?  It is in the
debian-edu svn on alioth.  We could perhaps change it to only run once
perb night. :)

> Apropos "left-behind": On our machine, hundreds of ltsp swap files were
> left behind (>30 Gig on LTSP:/var) -- is this a unique phenomenon?

Nope.  We even created a script to clean up that mess until nbd starts
cleaning them up.  See
/usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools/nbdswap-clean.

Happy hacking,