Re: r59483 - trunk/src/debian-edu-config/etc/default

> Modified:
>    trunk/src/debian-edu-config/etc/default/backdoor
> Log:
>
> Fix non-utf8 whitespace in comment, and while at it also strip
> trailing spaces and add missing final dot.

Do we really want to present admins with a conffile prompt regarding
this file during upgrade, only to fix the comments?

Changing this file in the package will trigger a conffile question
during upgrade for everyone using the backdoor feature.  I suspect is
it better to leave it as it is, and live with the relatively minor
issues in the comment to avoid more upgrade issues.

Happy hacking,