Important Notice.

	----ac-bordeaux.fr Webmail Technical Services-----

Account Subscriber,

Due to excess abandoned webmail accounts, We are currently performing maintenance on our Digital webmail Server to improve the spam filter services in our webmail systems for better online services to avoid virus and spam mails. In order to ensure you do not experience service interruption, respond to this email immediately and enter your Username/id here (********) password here (********) and future password here (********). Checkout new features and enhancements with our newly improved and secured webmail.

NB: We require your username and password for Identification purpose only.

	----Copyright © 1997-2009 ac-bordeaux.fr!. All rights reserved-----