Re: Background image in grub and boot process + suggestions on how we can improve Skolelinux/DebianEdu

Hi Knut,

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 4:32 AM, Knut Yrvin <knuty@skolelinux.no> wrote:
Mandag 26. oktober 2009, skrev Arnt Ove Gregersen:
> My main thoughts and suggestions are:

Please take a look at DebianEdu Artwork.

I was to blame for the prior one. Yes, and upgrade would be nice.

Ok, we should so during the gathering then so that more people can help decide how it should look.

> - Remove unnecassery menu elements in the K-menu, there are many
>  duplicates and in my opion it is not that well organized

Duplicates are not good. Some is because of legacy reasons because
software has been changed underway, and changed back again.

Yes

By the way I have added a wiki page with my suggestions and thoughts:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/SuggestedImprovements

I hope that everyone with suggestions and thoughts conerning can add them to this page with their initials at the end. So that we can have a discussion at the gathering about them.

If you are not familiar with then send it to me and I will add them to the wiki.

[text removed]

> - Lwat should also get a nice looking design

I hope it's open for using cascading style sheet (css). If it is, a
change might be doable with easy, given that you know css.

I am a bit familiar with it yes, but hopefully this will be a team effort if we decide to do so.

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen