Re: Background image in grub and boot process + suggestions on how we can improve Skolelinux/DebianEdu

El mar, 27-10-2009 a las 04:32 +0100, Knut Yrvin escribió:
> Mandag 26. oktober 2009, skrev Arnt Ove Gregersen:
> > My main thoughts and suggestions are:
>
> Please take a look at DebianEdu Artwork.
>
> I was to blame for the prior one. Yes, and upgrade would be nice.
>
> > - Remove unnecassery menu elements in the K-menu, there are many
> >  duplicates and in my opion it is not that well organized
>
> Duplicates are not good. Some is because of legacy reasons because
> software has been changed underway, and changed back again.

If you login with an user that belongs to the teachers or students
groups, the kde menu should be reorganized, without duplicated and with
the educative applications clasified.

If you don't login with an user from those groups, it just keeps the
configuration the debian packagers have done with their applications.

So, in brief: there shouldn't be duplicated when login as a student or a
teacher, if there are anyone, it's a bug.

Regards-
José L.