Re: debian-edu build process, once more

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Well, it depends from your workflow.  If you in Debian Edu prefer it
> this way - I don't really mind.  It might happen on fresh SVN checkouts
> that debian/control is newer than debian/control.stub and make will not
> create a new control file.

I though "make dist" always (re)creates debian/control, regardless of the
timestamp/existance of debian/control and the timestamp of
debian/control.stub.

If it doesnt, I consider this a bug. Shall I file one? ;)

When would one _not_ want debian/control to be recreated when running "make
dist"?? I cannot imagine such a situation...

regards,
	Holger