debian-edu build process, once more

Hi,

tasks/common contains:

Recommends:     debian-edu-artwork-usplash, usplash
Why:         Nice boot splash screen artwork.
Responsible: Holger Levsen
Needconfig:  no

and the education-common package therefore correctly lists usplash and
debian-edu-artwork-usplash as recommends. So far, so good.

What I dont understand is why the education-thin-client package has usplash as
a depends - can someone explain? task/common is the only place usplash is
refered to in the debian-edu package.

That's the reason the debian-edu package doesnt migrate to squeeze and I would
like it to ;-) (see http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-edu.html)

regards,
	Holger