Re: help with dictionaries-common Ispell error message during Etch install -- trying to get computers set up for 8th grade classroom

2009/10/20 tlang80@gmail.com <tlang80@gmail.com>
Thanks Sergio,

I still got the same error, unfortunately.  I have to go to school now, but I'm pretty sure it's a pentium IV computer -- I'll get the exact specs later.

I'm still getting the dictionaries-common: Ispell dictionary error that I mentioned in my last email.

I pressed F1 and typed the command you gave.  It's sooo strange, and you'd think it would work being that I'm using the Etch DVD final release version.

Could there by other commands or workarounds I might use?  I noticed this time the installation went at least to 87 % but somewhere it fails at the dictionaries-common step.

Thanks,

Tim