Re: question -- 8th grade teacher needing skolelinux 5.0 ASAP

Thanks very much,

Also, I know this might sound like a dumb question, but if anyone has
found a step by step tutorial on how to install firefox with flash
support on skolelinux, it would be sooo very helpful.  I keep having
problems when I've tried installing firefox on skolelinux.

Thanks,

Tim