Re: Yes, I will participate in the developer conference--30 Oct to 01 nov 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:51:31PM +0200, Alf Tonny Bätz wrote:
We have unfortunately reached the limit of how much we can give the
travel support, as future participants prior to this gathering have to
pay the journey themself.

Not sure if this has direct consequences specifically for Edward or not, but Joakim and I each requested DKK 2000,- but will be traveling together by ferry and save that way at least DKK 1000,-

The exact cost is not yet known to us as only ferry tickets, not train tickets, have been bought so far.

Regards,

 - Jonas