debian-edu build process, once again...

Hi,

after syncing all packages from lenny-test to (our) lenny there were some
reports on IRC that the lenny images behave differently. I wonder if this is
due to us using "lenny-test" in the distribution field of the debian-edu
package and even more because we have svn/debian-edu/sources.list.lenny-test
but no svn/debian-edu/sources.list.lenny - while we have sources.list.etch
and sources.list.foobar.

Also svn/debian-edu/debian/README.source has this paragraph:

---beginquote---
The distribution field in debian/changelog has to have a valid value
(UNRELEASED is not allowed, it should be lenny-test atm), since it is
used (directly from svn) for the CD and DVD builds.
---endquote---

sources.list.lenny-test contains these two lines:

deb http://ftp.skolelinux.org/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/ lenny-test local

I _assume_ we should rename sources.list.lenny-test to sources.list.lenny now
and remove the lenny-test line from that file.

Does someone actually know? Should I try? Other remarks?

regards,
	Holger