Re: towards a lenny release, part 2

Hi,

On Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> >> PXE installation of clients is one feature we probably need to work
> >> more on, as it is currently in conflict with diskless workstations
> >> out of the box, and it fail to work out of the box when installing
> >> from DVD.
> >
> > Is there a bug about this? If not, could you please file one?
>
> I believe so, but have lost track of the reported bugs. :)
>
> >> Diskless workstation configuration is apparently broken, and need
> >> to be adressed.
> >
> > Is there a bug about this? If not, could you please file one?
>
> I believe so, but have lost track of the reported bugs. :)

There are two with PXE in the title:

  1368    nor   P2   Linu   debian-edu@lists.debian.org   ASSI   PXE install
is not enabled when installing from DVD.

1369    nor   P2   Linu   debian-edu@lists.debian.org   ASSI   LTSP is not
generated when installing over PXE.

So it seems like those issues are tracked properly.

regards,
	Holger