Re: The new web forum on the new Skolelinux/DebianEdu homepage

Hi Arnt and others,

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 09:41:16PM +0200, Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 1:15 PM, RalfGesellensetter <rgx@gmx.de> wrote:

Am Mittwoch 09 September 2009 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> Is there any way to read this via mail? An rss feed maybe?

+1

Hi. In the age of Unified Messaging, shouldn't it be possible to use Gmane or something like this to access existing (or even new) mailing lists as (if it was) a forum?

If you know a web based forum that integrates well with gmame and mailing lists, then please let us know.

Have a look at papercut.

I suspect it to be relatively easy to patch to support other chat systems beyond those supported currently.

 - Jonas