Re: Free Learning Tool MALTED

El mar, 01-09-2009 a las 18:51 +0200, RalfGesellensetter escribió:
> Dear list,
>
> while searching for further hints on tweaking pulseaudio,
> I fell into:
>
> 	http://malted.cnice.mec.es/ingles/whatMalted.htm
>
> José will know this LMS, I suppose. I is under GPL and web driven
> (java).

Yes, I added it to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/PackagesOnlyInLinex
more than two years ago.
It's an old application, but still very useful to teach english.
I haven't tested it on ltsp yet. Its setup in a workstation wasn't easy
and it was not used too much in the schools because of it.

Regards