Failing DNS selftest with new DNS in LDAP configuration

The DNS self test executed at the end of the installation fail with
the new DNS in LDAP configuration.  The reason is that two entries are
no longer present in DNS:

  dhcp001.intern / 10.0.2.101
  ltsp010.intern / 192.168.0.10

Should these be present, or should the test code be changed?  No
dhcp###.intern entries are in DNS at the moment, and only
ltsp200.intern-ltsp253.intern are present for the ltsp### entires.  In
addition, ltspserver00, printer00 and static00 are present in
DNS. Should the latter be removed?  I would guess that either we
expect all new hosts/boxes to be registered in DNS when they are added
to the network (and thus should drop ltspserver00, printer00, static00
and ltsp###), or they should not and we should reinsert the DNS
entries we used to include in Etch.

I guess which one we pick depend on how easy it is to add new entries
to DNS.  Preferably it should be one click based on the information
collected using sitesummary.  Or we could expect admins to add the
required information to LDAP using lwat.

Happy hacking,