pushing lenny

Hi,

http://tinyurl.com/edulenny-releaseview lists the bugs affecting our lenny.

IMO we should release, once we have all priority 2 bugs fixed, at the moment
these are:

1329    blo   P1   last steps before releasing: update release version string
1357    cri   P2   edu etch 3.0r1 netinstaller is broken due to new debian
1328    cri   P2   Default browser (Iceweasel) refuses to connect to https
1270    maj   P2   lwat #14: samba groupmaps are missing after instal...
1289    maj   P2   links point to https://www but the cert says tjener.intern
1315    maj   P2   Choose debian edu profile in text mode debian-edu expert:..
1351    nor   P2   LWAT upgrade results in faulty configuration
1354    nor   P2   Installation of ltspserver-profile stops.

Are there any other bugs you consider release critical and which should be
raised to priority 2?

Do you agree with this approach?

regards,
	Holger