Re: Debian Edu Etch Installer with newer kernel

[Philipp Huebner]
>> That said, Kenshi Muto has build d-i images which newer kernels.
> Cool, thanks for the hint!
> But I've only found regular d-i images, none for debian edu, is that
> correct?

Debian Edu since Etch uses normal d-i images.  The installation
overrides are done using udeb_include and the debian-edu-install
package.  The only reason we used special d-i images in the past was
to replace the language question with one including all our languages
(default + sami).  Now d-i include the sami option, and we do not need
to create our own images any more.

Happy hacking,