Re: Debian Edu Etch Installer with newer kernel

Hi,

Holger Levsen schrieb:
> I think we should rather work on getting our lenny out.
Agreed, but I was talking about myself / credativ. As I said. there are
several reasons why we have to stick with etch for some time (for the
tjener), but that's another story.
The fact that the Lenny version is not ready yet is rather not a reason
for this.

> That said, Kenshi Muto has build d-i images which newer kernels.
Cool, thanks for the hint!
But I've only found regular d-i images, none for debian edu, is that
correct?
Anyway, his SVN can probably lead the way how to accomplish the same
with the debian edu installer.

Regards,
--
Philipp Hübner
Tel.: +49 (0) 21 61 / 46 43 - 122

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz