Hosting of the new Skolelinux/DebianEdu homepage

Dear all,

The current version of the new homepage is located on a temporary server. I do not know if there is plan on where it should be hosted, but I guess we would be best off if we can have it hosted on one of the debian-edu servers.

Is this possible, and can someone help me install it there ?

The new homepage is based on Joomla 1.5 and it would be really nice if some of the web developers could have ssh access to it.

Thanks,

Please let me know if you require additional information.

Have a nice day!

Best regards
Arnt Ove Gregersen