Re: Uninstallation of Skolelinux

Dear Esben,

On Sonntag, 24. Mai 2009, Esben Byskov wrote:
> Thank you very much for your kind and informative
> e-mail.

I'm glad the mail was useful to you!

> I apologize for having written directly to you, my
> excuse was that your e-mail address appeared in
> one of the manuals.
> Sorry for the inconvenience,

No problem, mistakes are stairs to improve ones learning :-)
I just have to reply like this, else I couldnt deal with all the mails I get.
Also, others can profit from the information.

If there is anything you think which should be clearer in the manual, I'd be
very interested to hear what (and where).

regards,
	Holger