Re: Uninstallation of Skolelinux

Dear Holger Levsen,

Thank you very much for your kind and informative
e-mail.

I apologize for having written directly to you, my
excuse was that your e-mail address appeared in
one of the manuals.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Sincerely,

Esben Byskov
Esben Byskov, Ph.D., Dr.Techn.
Professor Emeritus of Structural Analysis
Department of Civil Engineering
Aalborg University
Sohngaardsholmsvej 57
DK-9000 Aalborg
Denmark

Phone:   +45 3963 7328
e-mail:  esben@civil.aau.dk

Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi Esben,

please dont mail me personally, but use a mailinglist, such as
debian-edu@lists.debian.org which is the right contact address for
Debian Edu / Skolelinux.