LWAT and DHCP (was Re: Missing Ldap entries? Thin client problem?)

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 16.05.2009, 16:01 +0200 schrieb John S. Skogtvedt:
> Andreas Schockenhoff skrev:
> >
> > PS: I have a working lenny tjener and lenny workstation in qemu/kvm.
> > I hope that someone upload the new syn lwat so that we can check if
> > it can create/update dhcp ldap entries.
> >

> The version of lwat currently in the archive can do that, but two
> variables are missing in /etc/lwat/config.php:
>
> $updateDHCP = true ;
> $dhcpbase = "cn=DHCP Config," . $base ;
>
> Add those and it should work.
I should. Thanks.

But I only see the entry's that lwat has generate. That was my fault! :-(
If this is OK we must change the host entries that they are shown or we
delete this dhcp entries?

What is DHCP1 or DHCP2 Group?

regards Andreas

PS:
I hope that someone upload the new syn lwat so that we can check if
it can create/update dns ldap entries. :-)