Re: Pictures from the gathering in Trondheim in April 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Arnt Ove Gregersen <arntogle@gmail.com> wrote:
Probably the smallest Skolelinux/DebianEdu gathering ever, only 4 persons:

http://test.boostcom.no/~arnt/gathering-in-trondheim/

The pictures was taken at the gathering and some in our apartment where Holger and Oded stayed.

I forgot to mention that my daughter had a great time playing with Oded and Holger, I guess the pictures tells that story as well. She kept on bringing them her teddybears and dolls.

So if anyone needs a babysitter I would recommend Holger and Oded :)

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen