Emne: Edu-day on the Gran Canaria Desktop Sunnit: GUADEC + Akademy 2009
Dato: Tirsdag 28. april 2009
Fra: Agustín Benito Bethencourt <gerente@asolif.org>
Til: Kerberos <ijuanes@gmail.com>

Hi,

I'm Agustín Benito, member of the local team that is helping GNOME and KDE
to organice the GCDS'09.

We will make public the the design for the Edu-day, which is part of the
Gran Canaria Desktop Summit:GUADEC + Akademy 2009:

Actual design: http://www.grancanariadesktopsummit.org/node/107

General Schedule: http://www.grancanariadesktopsummit.org/node/10

If you recieve this e-mail is because you are somehow related with free
desktops / education. Let me introduce you Ivan Juanes, the local
coordinator and responsable for this Edu-day. He is a teacher with high
skills in free software development and a spanish-greek translator.
Please, make him suggestions about it. You can also present activities to
it. We want you to actively participate.

Feel free to invite whoever you consider might be interested.

Saludos

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Gerente de ASOLIF