Subject: April/May KDE Usability Meeting
Date: Montag 27 April 2009
From: Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste@kde.org>
To: kde-usability@kde.org

Hi Everyone,

As it is getting later in the month, I don't think there will be an April KDE
Usability meeting (I just didn't have time between organizing the Season of
Usability and running Amarok test).

Let's plan for Wednesday May 13 around 20:00 UTC in #kde-usability.

If you have any topics you would like to talk about, please add them to the
list here:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/Meetings

~ Celeste

--