Re: Where are the news for testing lenny DVD/CD

Hi Andreas,

On Donnerstag, 16. April 2009, Andreas Schockenhoff wrote:
> Now I wait for new releases of lwat or some other things to test
> again. Where can I find the news for the new images?

at the usual places ;) (=in our repo)

> The best pages that I found are:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Lenny

thats the most up2date summary of the status of lenny, yes.

> http://www.bzz.no/lwat/trac/trac.cgi/roadmap

yeah, lwat development and maintaince was a bit sleepy the last year. recently
there has been some nice upstream changes (support for editing dhcp was
added, dns is pending) but sadly the lwat maintainers didnt upload a new
version in more than a year.

I'm about to find out how to get the latest version from svn trunk and will
then upload that to lenny-test as we really need it.

regards,
	Holger