Re: details trondheim meeting, please?!

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
[snip]

> The gathering is in the same building as last time.(pirsenteret)
> I believe the address is havnegata 9.

ah, ok, at the sea and close to the swimming pool :)

This is correct :)

It is about a 10 minutes walk from the central station (sentralstasjon in Norwegian) to Pirsenteret (address: Havnegata 9 ).

Here is a pciture containing the route (also added to the wiki) :

http://test.boostcom.no/~arnt/centralstation_to_pirsenteret.png

To all : Do not hesitate to call me if you need any directions , my phone number is +47 415 16 264 .

Have a nice day!

regards,
       Holger, pondering to bring swim wear