reads:

------------------
Basics Developer Gathering Trondheim
 Developer Gathering:
   In Trondheim - 24-26 April 2009

   Location:
   Pirsenteret, Trondheim, Norway

   Airport:
   Closest airport is Trondheim Airport Værnes (TRD)

   Bus:
   Take the bus from the airport to Trondheim Central Station, and then follow
signs to the Pier.

   hotel:
   Thon Hotel Gildevangen, P-Hotels Trondheim
   Map:
http://www.gulesider.no/kart/;jsessionid=e7nKcbJxfvXfKEw8w4#lat%3D7035488.21274%26lon%3D569973.0099%26zoom%3D15%26layers%3DB0000%26q%3Dhavnegata%25209%2520trondheim%26offset%3D0%26tab%3Daddress
   Developer Registration:

   Please read ahead

And then there is nothing more, except Arnt Ove's phone number, which I noted
down. I hope he reads this list as well and would appreciate someone who his
email address to forward this mail to be sure.

So where do we go when at the pier? Just waiting there could be cold after a
while and boring too ;-)

(The map url didnt work for me, I even disabled scriptblocker...)

regards,
	Holger