Re: powerdns check with debian edu.

Andreas Schockenhoff wrote:
Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 19.04.2009, 21:31 +0200 schrieb Ronny Aasen:
Unfortunately ldap is broken in cd-lenny-test-dvd because the
ssl certificate of the ldapserver seams lost.
danielsan told me the reason may be that the ssl directory may not be accessible to others. something like chmod o+x /etc/ldap/ssl might help on that.
danielsan: verify?
I think it is a new problem as I remember the files are gone. But I have
not look serious after that problem.

that actualy sounds like "the cfengine scripts did not complete the whole run."

reading in /var/log/installation would tell you what went wrong. but i guess it's probably related to not haveing a working name resolution.

Ronny Aasen