powerdns check with debian edu.

Hi,

I have used successfully install powerdns with cd-lenny-dvd.
I use this howto:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/LdapifyServices

Unfortunately ldap is broken in cd-lenny-test-dvd because the
ssl certificate of the ldapserver seams lost.

zone2ldap does not work for me. Have anyone produces a out put
and can share it with me?

I have make the ldap entry's for my testing by hand if someone
need it I can put it in the wiki. But I am not totally clear that
my files are correct, they only work. I have seen one issue with
ping, host, and nslookup. So may be you have better ldif files
that I can compare.

regards Andreas