Re: New Gnash 0.8.5 actually works!

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

Gnash 0.8.5 was released for Debian Sid the other day, and works nicely
for me - I have now watched a youtube video online for the first time
ever (I've used clive till now). Other flash sites, like the british
mikmik webdesign website that interests my girlfriend, works too.

That's really good news.

I have backportet the new Gnash to Lenny for i386 and amd64.  Add to
/etc/apt/sources.lst the line below, if you want it:

deb http://debian.jones.dk/ lenny gnash

Any reason not to use backports.org?

Kind regards
     Andreas.