Next meeting: monday, april 20th, 19 UTC

Hi,

On Dienstag, 7. April 2009, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Please participate in the poll and the meeting! I think we should run the
> poll for two more days until we pick a date.

That is today and

> http://doodle.com/7xz94qahgsptthcz

had five people voting who decided to move the meeting to Monday, april 20th,
19 UTC (=21 CEST).

Please help prepare the meeting by contributing to the agenda at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting - but keep in mind that we want to
be done with the meeting in 60 minutes :-)

regards,
	Holger