Re: Most popular packages currently missing on the lenny-test DVD

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 12:32:20PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Mittwoch, 8. April 2009, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>> >Do you have a central, collaborative place to collect this
>> >information?
>> >It seems pretty useful to me - thanks for that!
>> Please collaborate, so that it makes any sense with such
>> collaborative place: Provide verifiable tests or references to
>> existing bug tracks!
>
>_Where_ to collaborate and share and store the results?
>http://wiki.debian.org/PDF ?

Collaborate here!

1) Discuss the issue here on the list, until it grows some substance

2) Summarize the substance on a wiki page

3) Continue discussing here, with the wiki page as reference

A year ago was a discussion with interesting leads but not much
substance.

Now is the another discussion, and I would want it to grow to have some
substance.  I have offered to collect the substance when/if it arrives,
and also mentioned the little substance I am aware of exists already.

Personally, I believe more substance is needed for it to be relevant to
start maintain a wiki page.  If you disagree and want to maintain such
page yourself, then I shall not stop you from doing so.

Or expressed differently: A wiki page is an exhibition.  Or a reportage.
I am throwing ball with you on this list, and try to encourage you to
play with me by telling that I intend to do an exhibition/reportage
documenting our game.  It makes good sense to start exhibiting a game
while it is still in play, but not before the ball is rolling.

Kind regards,

  - Jonas

- --