Re: gathering in Narvik 24-26 04 09

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:
[Knut Yrvin]
> But of course, If some volunteer can ship the boxes, I'm happy.
> Unfortunately I don't got time doing that :(

The diversity of the test boxes is hard to replace.  The Brazilian box
with 5 VGA outputs is one of them, for exmaple.  Because of this, I
hope someone find time to organize shipping to Trondheim.  This time a
list of the content should be put on the wiki, to avoid confusion
during packing.

I have added a "Things that needs to be shipped to Trondheim" section in the wiki, please help to complete the list.

I have also added my address so that it can be sent to me and I will bring it to the gathering.

Happy hacking,