Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/ArchivePolicy" by HolgerLevsen

Hi,

On Montag, 6. April 2009, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> This change, excluding IRC as a communication channel to get this type
> of fixes into Debian Edu, raises slightly the bar on getting stuff
> solved and seem to me like a bad idea.  Because of this, I believe
> this change should be undone.

FWIW, I've already pointed the change out to fellow ftpmasters, so we can
discuss this.

That said, I dont think overriding our policy (only accepting stuff which is
in Debian) should be overriden lightly, on irc, where only some people
involved are able to follow up and without having it archived properly.

regards,
	Holger