Re: Do we need to split the i386/amd64 DVD?

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
Ronny, I see that you implemented the building of a i386-only DVD.  I
noticed some comment on IRC about the i386/amd64 DVD missing some
packages.  As far as I know, none of the missing packages are
installed by any of our tasks.  I believe it all of them are only on
our "watch-list", ie ignored in our tasks.

This is the list of packages which made it into the i386 DVD but was
missing on the combined DVD.  Should we install any of them in one of
our profiles?  If so, their priority (depend/recommend/suggest/ignore)
should be increased in our tasks.

I was about to ask the opposite question. Given that all our requiered packages reach the dvd. and we have padding packages on the dvd.

Should we, re-add powerpc to the dvd ? and would we still get all required packages on the dvd with 3 arches ?

Ronny