Re: SkoleLinux and Live disks

[Kurt Gramlich]
> Hi Bret,
>
> we have some good experiences with LiveCDs for marketing and promotion.

Yeah, I believe a working live CD is important, and hope someone find
time to automatically build those for publication on
ftp.skolelinux.org.

> Here our German new workstation:
>
> A new, still in development Skolelinux Workstation (German), based on
> debian-lenny and KDE 4 you can use as LiveCD or USB-stick or to
> install on real hardware:

I suspect it would be misleading to demonstrate KDE 4 using the
Skolelinux umbrella, as KDE 3 is the version included in Lenny, and
thus those installie_ng the next version of Skolelinux would be
disappointed or at least surprised when the release do not include the
software demonstated by a live CD indicated to be the next version of
Skolelinux.

Happy hacking,