Re: I would like to participate in the developer gathering in Narvik 24-26 April 2009

Hi Knut,

Sigh.

So to repeat what I quote below:

There will be a gathering Narvik _and_ Trondheim April 24-26, right?!
And developers should go to Tronheim.

So far, the Trondheim gathering in April hasnt been announced here, I have
heard rumors about one in May....

Can you please clarify? Best with a new, clear mail with all info in a
seperate thread :)

regards,
	Holger