Re: I would like to participate in the developer gathering in Narvik 24-26 April 2009

Torsdag 2. april 2009, skrev Holger Levsen:
> To summarize this in clear: there will be no developer gathering in
> Narvik? Just in Trondheim in May?

Actually It will be a gathering in Trondheim too, April 24-26.

Arnt Ove has already said yes to house this at home. But after Arnt Ove
suggested this, more people are interested going to Trondheim. So we
need an office to work at. That is a no-brainier to get, but we need just
to confirm it.

> Or did I get you wrong?

Well. All flights are full on Sunday 26 from Narvik. Then we loose a
whole day if going Friday, and returning Saturday. Lots of travel.
Little gathering. Then we can do a user conference we have already
planned in Narvik, and do the development in Trondheim.

Best regards

Knut Yrvin