Re: Changes in ftp.skolelinux.org directory structure.

Oded Naveh wrote:
> I noticed, or rather rsync informed me, that the directory structure at ftp.skolelinux.org has changed.
>
> To those having problems with rsync browse the ftp address above to locate the files you need.
>
> I suggest announcing such changes here on the list, with explicit reference to the current testing images.

You are just to fast for me. I just did the cleanup today. and have not
gotten arround to announce it it yet.

Consider this an announce. :)

> Also important is to update the links and rsync command at:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Download

It's a wiki, anyone can update it. :)
And the broken links on that page have not been accurate since 23/7-2007

> I would farther recommend to maintain old (or standard) locations as links to the changed locations.

** Announcement **

Today I did some much needed cleanup in the ftp site [1]
 * old and unused daily built images have moved into
skolelinux-cd/old/$version/the-last-dailies [2] This is mostly for
curiosity.

 * I removed the rsync setup for the moved builds. as oded noticed :)

 * I removed the lenny-test-$arch development daily builds.

 * debian-non-US was removed i have a tar archive stored if anyone is
nterested in the contents. but you could just hit the archive [3] instead.

 * You can download the current development images with the command
"rsync -vrt --delete -- progress $path $localpath"
 The current image $path that need testing are.
 rsync://ftp.skolelinux.no::/cd-lenny-test-amd64-i386-powerpc-netinst
 rsync://ftp.skolelinux.no::/cd-lenny-amd64-i386-powerpc-netinst
 rsync://ftp.skolelinux.no::/cd-lenny-dvd
 rsync://ftp.skolelinux.no::/cd-lenny-test-dvd

 [1] http://ftp.skolelinux.no
 [2] http://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux-cd/old/etch/the-last-dailes/
 [3] http://archive.debian.org/debian-non-US/

kind regards